Any plans requested to be printed at the Town will now be charged a copy fee.
IWorQ systems, a web based program allows contractors and owners to submit permit applications online!
- All Users i.e. Contractors or owners, will be required to create a login account through the REQUEST PORTAL Register here. Upon creating an account, you may use the same user name and password for future applications.
- Once logged in, click on “enter request”. Complete the appropriate fields, upload drawings and hit submit. Once staff approves the request, you will receive an email from permitting with the permit number and link to follow the status of your permit.
- Once you have obtained your user name/ password you will always go to this link to SUBMIT applications.
- When ready to check the status of your application/permit or print the permit board and approved drawings once approved you enter the PERMIT PORTAL.
- When ready to check the status of your zoning or development services application, and/or print approved documents you enter the PROJECT PORTAL.
To schedule Inspections online or over the phone, an access code is required. Once you obtain your access code you may use that for all future permits. The access code should be obtained by the contractor or owner from the Permitting Department at the time of pick up or by calling 239-765-0202. Schedule inspections online or call 888-991-5867.
Note: (Owners can submit online) Pursuant to the owner-builder exemption 489.1.3(1) but must pick up their permits at the Town of Fort Myers Beach permitting office.
SEARCH PERMIT RECORDS, PAY YOUR PERMIT, PROJECT AND CODE CASE FEES ONLINE NOW!
On the following eTRAKiT website you may search records by permit number, case number, or address.
If you wish to download documents which are attached to the record and or make a payment you will need to first register HERE. Please register under a “Public” user.
If you wish to schedule an inspection you will also need register as a “Public” user and attach yourself to each record.
If you have any questions pertaining to this website please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Access eTRAKiT by clicking HERE.