- About FMB
- Advisory Boards and Committees
- Bay Oaks Recreational Campus Advisory (BORCAB)
Bay Oaks Recreational Campus Advisory Board
Bay Oaks Recreational Campus Mission Statement
The Bay Oaks Recreational Campus (BORC) serves the Town and surrounding area as a community center and recreational facility providing individuals and groups passive and active recreational, social and community activities and events for both residents and visitors. Programs offered will be well-rounded and developed to serve the varying needs of our youngest to oldest patrons in a safe healthy environment. As a community center, Bay Oaks Recreational Campus is a key resource in bringing people together to develop their sense of community and common interests. The Bay Oaks Recreational Campus park grounds, facilities and recreational offerings promote the development of group and individual health, fitness and personal advancement.
BORCAB Purpose and Scope
The purpose of BORCAB is to facilitate the accomplishment of the Bay Oaks Recreational Campus' mission statement and thereby to further the welfare of the citizens of the town and others utilizing the Bay Oaks Recreational Campus and its facilities, as well as to provide advice to the town council upon request with regard to matters concerning the Bay Oaks Recreational Campus and perform such other duties as the town council may, from time to time, assign to it.
BORCAB typically meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 9 am in the Council Chambers at Town Hall.
*Meetings are subject to change; please refer to the agendas posted at Town's Website
- Betty Simpson, Chair - Term Expires: October 2024
- Barbara Hill, Vice Chair - Term Expires: October 2023
- John Dussliere - Term Expires: October 2024
- Bruce Butcher - Term Expires: October 2024
- Becky Guidry - Term Expires: October 2023
- Joy Sullivan - Term Expires: October 2023
- Jesse Field - Term Expires: October 2023